|2016 Pro Points Race|
|2016 Am Points Race|
|Pros||Round 1||Round 2||Total||Points||Payout|
|Ams||Round 1||Round 2||Total||Points||Payout|
NHDGC Monthly Tournaments Rules
1. Two Rounds - Stroke Play Format using the PDGA Rules of Play
2. Pro Fees: $9.00 ($8 entry fee + $1 course maintenance fee)
3. Am Fees: $8.00 ($7 entry fee + $1 course maintenance fee)
4. Rec Fees: $5.00 ($4 entry fee + $1 course maintenance fee)
5. Ace Pool: $1.00 (optional and separate from Doubles Ace Pool)
6. Pro Payout is 40% of Field in cash (100% entry fees)
7. Am Payout is 40% of Field in vouchers (100% entry fees)
8. Rec payout is 40% of Field in vouchers
9. Finishing Positions (including ties) at the end of 36-hole regulation play will be used to determine Points for the 2010 Points Race. 1st Place Ties will be resolved to determine the winner of the event.
10. Ties for 1st Place will be broken with a Sudden-Death Format starting on Hole 1.
NHDC Seeded Pro/Am Doubles
1. One Round - Captain's Choice Format using the PDGA
Rules of Play
2. $5.00 per golfer
3. $1.00 Ace Pool (optional and separate from Monthly Ace Pool)
4. Ties for 1st and 2nd Places will be broken with a Sudden-Death Format starting on Hole 1. or a CTP Throw off if time does not allow a play off (usually only applies to summer weeknight doubles)
Pro-Am Points Race
YOU MUST BE A CURRENT CLUB MEMBER TO QUALIFY FOR THE SKINS MATCH
1. The Regular Season consists of 12 Monthly Tournaments (2 Rounds
2. Each Player in the Top 20 will receive points for his/her finish, per event.
3. 1st place = 20 pts, 2nd = 19 pts... (and on down to 20th = 1 pt).
4. Ties will receive the same amount of points (except 1st place ties).
5. DNF's will recieve 1/2 the amount of the lowest point total awarded that month
6. Each Player's year-end point total will be calculated from his/her best 8 finishes.
7. Scores with * on both sides are the throw away scores and do not count toward your total
8. The Top-3 in Regular Season Points will each win a trophy.
9. At the conclusion of the Regular Season, the Top-4 Points Leaders (Pro and Am) will then play a Post-Season Skins Match for the Championship.
10. Ties for 4th Place in Points will be resolved with a Sudden Death Format immediately preceding the Championship Skins Match.
11. Proceeds from the 12 Regular-Season tournaments along with an entry fee of $10.00 will be used to seed the Skins.